Book a stand

Acadermia is the largest Beauty Event in the Nordics! Acadermia runs at the same time as leading health show Allt för Hälsan and food show Sthlm Food & Wine. Last year over 31.000 visited Stockholmsmässan during these three days. Acadermia only had 7.500 visitors (25% from the industry) and around 100 brands represented over 60 exhibitors.

We arrange a press breakfast and every year around 100 journalists, bloggers and influcencers visit the fair.

Our two stages have full day programme during the whole weekend. Skönhetsscenen - is our main stage for seminars. This year we are having a B2b-day on Friday the 9th here with hands on and inspiring content for those who work in the industry. In the evening we host the annual Industry Mingle in our Bar in Collaboration with Rotari & San Pellegrino. Welcome to Little Italy :-)

The Catwalk is our stage for beauty competitions in nails and make up, as well as tutorials and catwalks. Nail Systems Art Open runs for the 4th time at Acadermia 2018.

 

Contact

Catarina Pap de Pestény
0046 765 710279
catarina@acadermia.se

 

Prices and conditions

Price including spa stand: 2300 SEK/sqm ex VAT.  Includes walls, grey carpet, spotlights (1 per 4 sqm), white wave curtains along walls.

Price stand without stand package: 1900 SEK/sqm ex VAT. Only raw walls are included (these have to be designed somehow). They are optional.

Co-exhibitor: If you have companies exhibiting with you they need to pay a co-exhibitor fee of 1900 SEK ex VAT. Their brand will be in the exhibitors list and on the website.

Booking Fee: 4900 SEK ex VAT including logistics and garbage handeling, as well as 2 tickets to the industry mingle Friday evening in our Bar - in collaboration with Rotari & San Pellegrino.

Payment conditions: 25% of the total sum is paid upon registration. Remaining 75% is paid 60 days before the first day of the fair.

After order confirmation you are contacted by Workman Event, who is building the fair. They can help you with practical questions around your stand.

Workman: Tapio Kampman
+46 8 410 379 18
+46 76 367 79 18
tapio.Kampman@workman.se

This site uses cookies, by continuing you agree to the use of cookies